The Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk finance department offers our Virginia customers access to credit assistance and available bankruptcy approval programs designed to help even the most credit challenged individuals obtain a new or quality used vehicle. We understand that not everyone has perfect credit, but we don't believe that should disqualify you from obtaining the vehicle you're looking to purchase. Regardless of your current credit score or your previous credit history, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk wants to help! The experienced personnel that make up our finance department work hard to provide our customers in Norfolk and all of the surrounding communities with the opportunity to purchase a quality vehicle, while also helping them improve their credit score through an auto loan they can afford.
At the Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk Credit Center we strive to make it easy for our Virginia customers to get financed. Visit 6252 E. Virginia Beach Blvd. in Norfolk to speak with one of our automotive finance specialists in person, or you can call (757) 216-1670 to speak with a financing representative by phone. We even offer a convenient online financing application that you can complete to possibly receive instant credit approval! If you live in Norfolk or any or the surrounding Virginia areas, come by today and let our credit assistance team tailor a car loan designed specifically for you.
As with any auto loan from an automotive loan provider, the applicant will be required to provide records, for example, proof of auto insurance and a current, valid driver's license. If applying a subprime car loan, the applicant will have to bring a few additional records. The reason for extra documents is a moneylender is incurring a high risk when financing a subprime car loan. By requiring additional documents, the financer is taking additional steps to ensure that the loan will be likely to benefit both the applicant and the lending institutions.
Here is a rundown of the documentation that subprime loan provider suggest that you carry with you when you initially go to the dealership finance department:
- ➤A valid driver's license - Verify your license is not expired, revoked, or suspended. Also ensure the address listed on your driver's license is current and matches your state of residence.
- ➤Proof of insurance - Take care to include the name of your agent and a reliable contact number. Preemptively adding a new car to your policy will not be necessary until approval.
- ➤Proof of residency - A recent bill for utilities, such as water or electric, is sufficient proof so long as your name is listed and matches the address given.
- ➤Proof of employment - For approval, a recent (within 30 days) pay stub stating your year-to-date earnings is sufficient. Self-employed individuals must provide two years of professionally prepared tax returns.
- ➤A list of personal references - Most finance professionals expect six references. A reference means any individual that knows you personally -- be it a family member, friend, or work colleague. Your list should include full names, addresses, and phone numbers. Keep in mind your references cannot reside at the same address. As a courtesy, get permission from your references before listing them as a lender may contact them.
- ➤Phone number verification - Any phone number provided must be in service and under the applicant's name. Prepaid cell phone numbers will not be accepted.
Worried about your credit? Can you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions?
- ➤Filed for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, in the past two years?
- ➤Late payments, more than 30 days?
- ➤Vehicle repossession, within the past two years?
If so, fill out our convenient online financing application. At Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk, we have been specifically trained in reviewing all types of credit issues ranging from late payments, credit debit to income issues, bankruptcy, repossessions and voluntary surrenders. You'll find that our finance department does things a little different than most dealerships in Norfolk and the surrounding areas. We work with financial lenders that overlook bad credit, no credit, repossessions, bankruptcy and late payments, and we'll provide you with alternatives and options that will allow you to make your automobile purchase with complete confidence and understanding. Bottom line, if you are in a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, you can still obtain new or used car financing and a fresh start at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk. At our Virginia dealership, we provide financing for your future without regard to your past. For more information you can contact any of our experienced financing experts at (757) 216-1670.